On-Campus Information and Resources
This page will help you acclimate to life as a Penn State student. The information included ranges from how to get your Penn State ID card to where you can eat on-campus.
- Bursar - Information on tuition rates, bills, and due dates.
- - Includes campus building maps and university parking maps.
- eLion - eLion provides secure real-time access to academic and financial records in the University's administrative database. Note: in order to access eLion, you must have a fully executed Penn State Access Account. Your Access Account will be established after the form in your Welcome Packet has been returned to us.
- ID+ Card - The Penn State ID card which can be used as photo identification, entrance to campus buildings, library spending, and much more.
- On-Campus Eateries - Information on the various places to eat when you are on-campus: including the Blue Chip Bistro (located in the Business Building).
- Registrar - The registrar issues student transcripts and has important information including how to complete your registration and university graduation details.
- Student Associations - The MBA Program has various associations for students to join. Check them out today to find one that interests you!
- Office of Disability Services - The Office for Disability Services is responsible for coordinating support services, reasonable academic accommodations, and promoting disability awareness in the university community.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) - The CAPS staff works with thousands of Penn State students per year in group therapy, individual counseling, crisis intervention, and psychiatric services as well as providing prevention, outreach, and consultation services for the University community.