Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA)
The Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA) is a student-run organization dedicated to furthering student knowledge of supply chain management and enhancing the career development of our members. SCMA activities include guest lecturers from industry representatives, factory tours, and networking opportunities with the Center for Supply Chain Research (CSCR).
Membership in the SCMA offers exciting opportunities that will help anyone to enrich his or her supply chain knowledge both academically and professionally.
- Participation in SCMA events
- Networking opportunities with Supply Chain recruiters
- Speaker series hosting supply chain industry experts and corporate leaders
- Visits to manufacturing sites/logistics distribution centers of large corporations
- Attendance to the annual fall, spring supply chain career fairs
- Leadership opportunities
The membership fee for two years is $55.